COVID-19 Information: Lobbies Open & Remote Service Options
The health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority.
At this time, our lobbies are open with safety measures in place, including requiring all visitors to wear a mask, to help protect you and our staff. As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, online/mobile banking, our drive-thru lanes, ATMs, and automated phone service (833-771-0624) are the safest ways to perform most of your transactions or requests.
If you do need to visit one of our offices, our lobbies are open with the following safety precautions:
- Mask Requirement: A mask or face covering is required to enter any of our offices. If you’re not wearing a mask, you will be required to use the drive-thru or one of our remote services. BMFCU will not be providing masks to visitors.
- Show Us Your ID: You must present us with your unexpired Driver’s License or other acceptable picture ID in order to enter. You’ll be asked to briefly remove your mask from covering your face so we can verify your identity.
- Limit the Number in Your Party: As we’re limiting the number of people inside at one time, only those conducting business will be permitted inside. Those not needed to perform a transaction should wait outside.
- Practice Social Distancing: We’ve installed protective equipment to protect both you and our staff. We ask that you still maintain 6 feet from others while inside our offices and practice proper hygiene prior to visiting.
Please DO NOT ENTER our offices if you are not feeling well (including having a fever, dry cough, muscle aches or other flu-like symptoms) or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been in close contact with anyone who has been, in the past 14 days.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process. As this situation continues to evolve, please check back to this page for the most up-to-date information.
Account Access Options
Aside from our lobbies and drive-thru lanes during business hours, the following services are also available to you:
- Online Banking: Check balances, make transfers or loan payments, apply for a loan, open certain savings accounts, skip eligible loan payments and much more, using online banking.
- Mobile App: Use our mobile app to view balances, deposit checks,* make transfers or loan payments, send us secure messages, skip an eligible loan payment and more.
- ATMs: Use our drive-thru ATM at our main branch at 2917 Village Drive in Fayetteville, NC (which accepts cash and check deposits). In addition, members have access to over 30,000 ATMs across the country using the CO-OP ATM Network.
- Automated Phone Service: Access your account using Telephone Banking, our automated phone response service by calling 833-771-0624.
- Membership Application: If you’d like to become a Bragg Mutual FCU member, you can begin your membership application online to open your initial savings account.
- Loan Application: You can apply online for your next vehicle loan, mortgage, equity loan, credit card or other personal loan.
If you have any questions about how to best perform your transaction or request, please contact us by calling 910-222-1500 or sending a message using online/mobile banking.
Strength & Security of Our Credit Union
In light of economic developments and concerns regarding COVID-19, you may have questions about the security of your funds and overall strength of our credit union. You can be confident Bragg Mutual is well-capitalized and continues to operate in a safe and secure manner.
Funds deposited in our credit union are federally insured by a fund backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government. As the FDIC does for banks, the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) insures savings of at least up to $250,000 per individual depositor. The NCUSIF is administered by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. For more details, click here.
*For eligible members.