In order for members to open a checking account, a $10.00 initial deposit is required. There are several benefits that set apart the Bragg Mutual FCU Checking Account from comparable checking accounts. These include:
- No minimum balance requirements thereafter
- No per item check processing charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Overdraft Privilege and Overdraft Protection – Click Here for more information
- Direct deposit of net payroll, social security, retiree pension deposits, etc.
- No monthly service charges
- VISA Debit Card
- Monthly Statements
- Bill Pay Service
- Access to 24/7 ATM Services
- Access your Bragg Mutual FCU Account from over 30,000 Credit Union ATM Locations Worldwide (including AFFN).
- Competitive Dividend and Loan Rates
- 24 Hour account access via internet and telephone